May 14, 2006 § 7 Comments
I am reading an interesting article on how our lifestyle can add years of living:
- Manage weight – potential longevity gain: 6 to 7 years
- Lower blood pressure – potential longevity gain: 5 years
- Exercise – potential longevity gain: 1.3 – 3.7 years
- Quit smoking – potential longevity gain: 10 years
- Think positive – potential longevity gain: 10 years (the winner!)
By the way, the once so favored green tea was recently annouced by FDA that it does not have all those fancy effects. Truth or false? It’s really hard to tell these days. Just like one day it says coffer is the best antioxidants, while another day, it is claimed to be one of the main causes of heart disease. For me? I only believe my own theory: balance diet, exercise, and positive thinking.